Our friends at the Templeton World Charity Foundation (TWCF) and Ekskäret Foundation invite you to discover the Inner Development Goals and ground-breaking innovations in Human Flourishing at the upcoming digital event on October 14, 2021.
Templeton World Charity Foundation has committed $60 million to support new scientific research on how humans think, feel and interact — and to translate discoveries into practical tools. On October 14th, Templeton World Charity Foundation and Ekskäret are bringing together a community of scientific research, practice, and policy in order to drive tangible change and reach the Sustainable Development Goals.
WHEN: 14 October 2021
8am-9:30am EDT/12-1:30pm GMT/1-2:30pm BST/2-3:30pm SAST/5:30pm-7pm IST
WHERE: Watch the webinar here!
- Andrew Serazin, President, Templeton World Charity Foundation
- Jan Artem Henriksson, Co-founder, SelfLeaders and Board Member, Ekskäret Foundation
- Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland; Chair, The Elders
- Andreas Schleicher, Director for Education and Skills and Special Advisor to the Secretary-General, OECD
- Niklas Adalberth, Founder, Norrsken Foundation, co-Founder, Klarna
- Andrew Bovarnick, Global Head, Food and Agricultural Commodity Systems: Nature, Climate & Energy, UN Development Program
- Nisha Ligon, co-Founder, CEO, Ubongo (to be confirmed)
- Anjali Sarker, Program Manager, Oxford Character Project, Global Leadership Challenge
- Sara Farley, Managing Director, Integrated Operations, Food Initiative, Rockefeller Foundation
- Susanne Waidzunas, Global Supply Chain Operations Manager, IKEA
- Luis Casals, Partner, Baker Mckenzie Madrid SLP
- Elyas Felfoul, Director of Policy Development & Partnerships, Qatar Foundation